Monday, February 18, 2008

Braids

I had braids from before kindergarten thru 6th grade.This is my first school picture.Naturally, I had to see if I could braid Jerzie's hair. She was really good about sitting in my beauty shop chair .
I think she looks pretty cute. What do you think?
They didn't hold up too well thru 2 naps and Jerzie's need to feel her hair when she sucks her thumb.
Won't be long before she has long braids like Gramma used to have!
Check out the new pictures I added to my slide show on the side bar.Thanks, Mommy for the bathroom shots!


8 comments:

Laurie and Chris said...

Baby J you look so cute in braids!! We love them!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Cute! Two braids was 'my look' through my first few grades of school :)

Beemoosie said...

I think she looks quite a bit like grandma!!!

Carole Burant said...

I've always thought she looked like you and even more so now when I see what you looked like as a child:-) Those braids are just darling!! Such adorable pictures of her with the froggy towel and toothbrush:-) xox

Muum said...

Fun picture of you as a child, and the braids are great on both of you. Sorry i missed your Fri show and tell until now, I am just catching up. I like the way you displayed your F-A-M-I-L-Y !

Lena said...

She's a cutie patootie, and so are you. You do look very much alike. I love braids on little girls, but rarely see them now.

Are We There Yet? said...

Oh my goodness...how adorable is that.
It makes her look so much older then she is. Not much of the baby look, with the braids she looks like a little girl instead of a baby.
Love her sweater also!

JunieRose2005 said...

Such a cutie she is!

And you were a very cute little girl too.

I also had braids (sometimes) as a little girl.


Junie