Monday, September 22, 2008

Pick up Stix

I got Jerzie some new Backyardigan dishes and silverware last week so she had to use them for breakfast.On her second bowl of cereal she asked for her fork. I told her she couldn't eat cereal with a fork but she proved me wrong. No one but Jerzie eats cereal with a fork!This afternoon we went out to pick up the small sticks in the yard from last weeks storm.
As long as the sticks weren't 'yucky' she would pick them up.
After she put a few in the wheelbarrow she decided to play with them. Then she decided she could move the wheelbarrow.
But mostly she did this!
When we moved out back she played with the stones for awhile. Then she climbed up onto the swing, grabbed a pillow and sucked her thumb. I tried to get a picture but as soon as I came close to get the camera she jumped up. It doesn't matter what we do, any day with Jerzie is a good day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so special, what a cute child. I love the name Jerzie.

Attic Clutter said...

JERZIE OH what a sweet name and darling little grandaughter Jean..
I am so glad you came by so we could meet..
I'll add you to my fav's..We are both Hairdressers and each have a grandchild..
But in March My Carter will get a baby brother or sister(:) so I'll have two..aren't they fun to have..
thanks on Carter's bed... I like it too.. it is so tiny..

well hope you have a great day..and I love your banner and font~~
hugs, Patty

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

What a darling Jersie is!! And I love.. her name!!

Wanita said...

What sweet pictures of Jerzie. Grandchildren bring so much joy to our lives.

Susie said...

Hi Jean,
I love how she's eating the cereal with her fork! Shows she's an independent thinker!!
Days spent doing simple things are among life's little pleasures..
xo