Monday, March 23, 2009

Photo Challenge!

Since Jerzie isn't with me today (I have a major dental appointment) I decided this was a good day to try something new. I've been thinking about entering one of my pictures of Jerzie in this photo challenge at iHeartFaces for awhile. It just happened that the category today was 'no flash' and I had taken outside pics last week. The winner is picked by a Guest Photographer Judge. Here is my entry.

I picked this picture because I love the look on her face as she studies the milkweed seeds. You can tell by her furrowed brow that she finds it very interesting. There is a contest every week for a picture of an adult, a child and sometimes a pet. Why don't you visit here and give it a try!



5 comments:

Shae said...

this is so cute.

Cedar ... said...

You know I think Jerzie is a cutie-pie! Can't imagine that your photo won't place very high,.. and hopefully win!

Carebear said...

Great entry for No Flash week! Beautiful use of natural light! She's such a cutie!

Carla said...

I the focus on children's faces! Great shot:)

Amanda said...

What a great capture!!!

And passing on a love of the outdoors to your kids is such an admirable thing!

God bless-
Amanda