Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Good Day!

I'd like to thank everyone for their encouraging comments! It takes a lot to get me overwhelmed but I'm totally back on track now.
I've had a good day so far today. It's in the 60's and cloudy so to me, a perfect day to work outside. I finally finished cleaning up all the litter that was stuck in the gardens from the flood and got most plants cut back that needed it. I even moved a few plants. Just when I decided to come in for lunch it started to rain. Perfect! Now I don't even have to water the plants I moved.
I think I'll spend the rest of the day reading and playing with the computer. I hope you are having a super Sunday!
A quiet week and playing in the dirt can do wonders!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better! Your flower garden around the birdhouse is beautiful.

Laurie and Chris said...

At least you had a nice cool day to putter! I spent my afternoon inside a building with no windows! Fun Wow!!!

Darla said...

Amen! Glad you are back to your old self again.....these photos are so pretty.

Cedar ... said...

Glad to see you have your wits about you again,... we all go through times of frustration and fear,... isn't it grand we have our blogging family? Hang in there, gal!

Dawn said...

Shoot me an email re/ your upcoming schedule...like...are you having the surgery soon?
Just wondering.