Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Leaves!

I'm always happy when they pick up our leaves. The pressure is off and I don't need to worry about leaves anymore.If I had that blower I wouldn't have to drag tarpfuls from the backyard!
They have it down to a science now. Each worker has his own job to do.
This is the only time my street will see a sidewalk plow.
That's a lot of leaves! It's much easier when the leaves are wet for this job.
Synchronized driving!
Next comes the street sweeper and the leaves are all gone until next year.

3 comments:

Anne Fannie said...

That is alot of leaves Jean! Are those city workers that come by and pick up all the leaves or is it a company you hire? We have a huge Ash tree in our front yard, its over 100 feet tall, I look up at it all summer and cringe at all the leaves because I know they will all fall.
Great pictures!
~Ann

Darla said...

Must be nice!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen the leaf vacuums on our street yet.