Saturday, November 21, 2009

Say what?

I have decided to have a little contest. These 2 pictures show you Payton's personality to perfection. All you need to do is come up with a caption for one or both of these photos. You can do both together or separately. Photo #1
Photo #2
Payton's Mommy and Daddy will pick their favorite and I will come up with a prize for the winner or winners. You will have until 6:00 Monday night to leave a message with your caption. What came to your mind when you first saw these pictures? I know they made you smile!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

What a little cutie!! Can't think of a caption except "look ma, no teeth!" But I think I see a little tooth in the front, so that's not even a good caption.
She is a sweetie!
Love your background. You always have such a pretty blog!

Darla said...

Photo 1--"Really Mom, it wasn't me."

Anonymous said...

I'm too late to leave a caption anyway but I bet she's just laughing at Grandma!

Anonymous said...

Well, the previous note was from your big brother but I picked "name/URL" but I see it came up with anonymus anyway.