Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring 'Window Box'

I have my 'window box' all ready for spring. This is my second set of pictures. The first set was taken in the snow! I didn't want you to think we had snow again.


You can't really tell but I put my lighted branches in with the pussy willows and forsythia.

We've had some nice spring showers and the grass and gardens are turning green. It's still cool but that's expected around here this time of year.


I took these pics this am, just look at the beautiful bright blue sky!


Don't forget to take your 'bloomin' pictures' for Bloomin' Tuesday!

3 comments:

Darla said...

I have admired your window boxes for awhile now and you know I adore your decorating style!

Alison said...

I don't remember seeing this before. Is it basically a shadow box mounted outside? It's really cool.

Diana LaMarre said...

Looks great, Jean!

I wish I could find some pussy willows growing around here. I know they grow here, but darned if I can find any!