Monday, September 03, 2012

It's Bloomin' Tuesday!

 Welcome!
We are back to our hot dry weather but it is supposed to rain tonight or tomorrow.  I took the girls to the Audubon Butterfly Festival where I took these butterfly pictures.

 Waiting for breakfast!
 My son bought me a Concord grape plant about 5 years ago.  It's had a few grapes on it every year.  This year it was full of grapes!  I took this pic last week and they weren't quite ready to harvest.
 I went to check on them this week and this is what I found!
Something was hungry!  Not a bunch left!  One of these years I might get to taste one.
You know the drill, name, permalink and link to this post on your blog.

5 comments:

Yael at Home Garden Diggers said...

Hi Jean,

Thanks for hostessing. Disregard my first posting. I had posted the wrong week. The second one is correct.

Have a Happy September.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Donna Heber said...

Hi Jean,

I bet you had a wonderful time at the Audubon Butterfly Festival. Your pictures are stunning of them. Sorry to hear about your grape plants. It seems quite a bit of munching was done this year in the gardens - at least in mine!

daisy g said...

Oh no! Maybe you could put some netting over part of it, so you could get a taste!

Rosemary said...

Hi Jean Loved the butterflies... my mouth was watering just thinking about the sweet tartness of the concord grapes.... wonder what ate them ?

xinex said...

All your flowers are so gorgeous and healthy...Christine